• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Smart Index Wizard/Smart Index Topic for new 2019 version?

Contributor ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if the indexing wizards (Smart Index Wizard/Smart Index Topic tools), currently in RH 2019 Classic, will be added to the new 2019 RH interface?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

I understand that this will be reinstated at some point. If anyone else is missing this, please add your name.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that this will be reinstated at some point. If anyone else is missing this, please add your name.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter, for this information.

Best Wishes,

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new forum system just sent me an email to mark a response as "correct." However, when I sign in, now or when I first received the correct response days ago, there is no option available to me to mark the response as "correct.

I would be happy to mark Peter's response as "correct" if I could find the option to do so.

Best Wishes,

S

Capture1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are signed in, you should see Correct Answer.

clipboard_image_0.png

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

I am signed in and there is no "correct answer" option anywhere that I can find.

Since I routinely use latest FireFox, decided to try using latest MS Edge to test if signing in to the forum using it would give me the "correct answer" option. Same problem: no "correct answer" option available to select when using Edge (or FireFox).

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in and there is no "correct answer" option anywhere that I can find.

Since I routinely use latest FireFox, decided to try using latest MS Edge to test if signing in to the forum using it would give me the "correct answer" option. Same problem: no "correct answer" option available to select when using Edge (or FireFox).

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a number of bugs with this new forum that should be fixed next week. I suspect this is one and I am seeing it because I am a moderator. Everyone should see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter, for marking the answer as "correct."

Hopefully, this bug will soon be resolved and participants' ability to mark answers as "correct" will work more smoothely.

Best Wishes,

S

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also missing this "Smart Index Wizard"-functionality in the new interface. Should it be reinstated by now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I can do is repeat that Adobe have confirmed this will be fixed. I don't know when.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp again after many years away. I'm currently using version 2022.1.188.  The index wizard in previous versions was amazing and a great time saver. I can't find it now. Is it fixed? Was it permanently removed for some reason? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All I can do is repeat the post at https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp-discussions/smart-index-wizard-smart-index-topic-for-new-201.... I am aware that was in 2019.

Please follow this link to report bugs or request new features. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report / feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp