• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Style not reflected in webhelp

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have differentiated the heading from the body by headings. My headings are arial bold and blue. They are displayed  in some places as blue and in some places it is bold and in some place it is just normal paragraph few paragraphs are perfect. What should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2018 Jun 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about how the styles appear in your RH topic or in the WebHelp output?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am referring to the webhelp output.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 6:02 PM, Jeff_Coatsworth <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, have you had a look at the raw HTML of a topic where the heading is incorrect? Does it have the correct style applied to it? If so, check the css that describes the style - maybe it's not using the one you think it should be using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team,

Checked. it is not working. I am ready to share the screen. Can some one help me pl

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you recreate this problem in a new project with just one or two topics or share the one you have? If you can, see the Contact page on my site and send the project as instructed there. Do make sure you include a link to this thread and please do not email the project direct.

I will take a look Monday latest.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp