• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table of Contents

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 2019 Classic.  I have a TOC for a procedures guidebook that I made considerable changes to.  When I publish the output using Responsive HTML5, the index-1.aspx file doesn't incorporate the changes I've made to the TOC. The HTML file does have the changes but we use  the aspx file. What steps am I missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to File > Help and post the full version number here.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Robohelp 2019 14.0.4.026

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, is there any source control involved?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to apply an update but please do not do so before letting us know about source control.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did take a look at what my precedessor did and he saved source files on SharePoint on a separate folder called Robohelp Source.  Separately,  I do upload the Sharepoint files to another folder so it gets published on our intranet site.  I know that when I view the HTML file after I publish it, the TOC appears correct but the ASPX file that gets published on our intranet site doesnt show the correct TOC.

I actually don't control the update frequency--that is done through our technlogy staff.  I would have to check with them about any updates.

Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's difficult to suggest what to do as the issue could be related to your source control updating or that you need to apply an update. I'm inclined to source control being the issue and I can't help you with that.

I will check the current status of whether you can apply Update 12 from within RoboHelp as applying Update 13 that way should be blocked by now. Not sure though. Hold off while I find out if you want to try updating.

Otherwise you may wish to take this up with Adobe. techcomm@adobe.com or by phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update 14 will be released in the next few days. The easiest solution would be to wait for that, apply that update and see if you still have the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update 14 is now available and addresses the Classic upgrade issues that were in Update 13.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp