• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Next and Previous icons are not visible in the responsive help output

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I generated responsive HTML output; however, I do not see the "Next" and Previous" icons visible in the output next to Print icon. I used all the 3 layouts. The icons are enabled in the layout. Is this a known bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you create a sequence and added it to the output? As far as I know, these icons are only displayed in topics that are part of a sequence.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sequence of what? I thought it works when you move from one topic to another in the book. You can use the buttons to move to next or previous topics in responsive help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A sequence of topics that should be displayed one after the other. Sequences are used to guide the user through any order of topics that seem fit. And only for topics that are part of a sequence, the next/previous icons are displayed. In the screenshot you can see where to define sequences.

Sequence1.PNGSequence2.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp