• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The previous versions of Robohelp had Captivate so I could save buttons as BMP files.

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previous versions of Robohelp had Captivate so I could save buttons as BMP files. But the 2020 version doesn't come with captivate, So how am I able to cature these files to include in my Help manual.?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you're referring to the Technical Commnication Suite, RH never came with Captivate. Maybe you're thinking of the RoboHelp Screen Capture program? I'm not even sure if RH2020 includes it or not - you might check on Peter's site (grainge.org). I never knew a lot of people using it, and there's a ton of screen capture programs out there, so maybe RH has dropped it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboScreen Capture does not ship with 2020.

Plenty of free tools out there but the best tool is Snagit, unfortunately not free. That said, it's not expensive.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp