• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title and logo size and position in Skin's Header

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I was told by Adobe Tech Support that the size of the Title font in the Skin's Header could not be changed NOR could the Header height. If this is not true, how can they be configured.
  2. I also understood from the Adobe Tech Support that you cannot configure the Header Title's position in the Skin Header. If I wanted to move it to the right for example, how would this be done?
  3. I have Logo jpeg that is 200 px width and 31 px height (I of course can make it smaller - e.g. 150 px X23 px). The header is 60 px. I am not sure what size I should configure the Logo Width. When I tried configuring it as large, smaller or the exact size of the jpeg logo, it distorted or didn't fit into the space before the Header Title. How can I make the Logo jpeg be displayed properly in the skin header?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

I was able to fix the image size for Judy.

I won't post the actual logo but let's say it was the red area you see below.

image.png

What I did was increase the canvas height using Snagit. Note canvas height rather than image height. That gave me space above and below the image which retained its original size. That space was then filled with the same colour as the heading.

In the skin editor I then replaced the original image with this new one. It needed more width so in the skin editor I changed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have an answer at the moment re 1 & 3 but I think there is a thread here re 2.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re 1. If you want to send me the logo, I'll see what I can do. See the Contact page on my site. Attach the logo to your email.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which skin?

Which version of RoboHelp? Please always include that in any new thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was able to fix the image size for Judy.

I won't post the actual logo but let's say it was the red area you see below.

image.png

What I did was increase the canvas height using Snagit. Note canvas height rather than image height. That gave me space above and below the image which retained its original size. That space was then filled with the same colour as the heading.

In the skin editor I then replaced the original image with this new one. It needed more width so in the skin editor I changed that in the Header settings. 

Previously the image was stretching to fill the height and being constrained by the default width setting. This deeper image did not stretch as it filled the height and the change to the width setting fixed that aspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Peter for all your work and ideas to solve the problem. I see where my error was in changing the image size and it never made a difference because as you said RoboHelp just stretched it to fit the header. But, adding to the canvas side displayed the image in the correct size and positioned it where I wanted it in the header.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find my recent post about the problem with the logo in different outputs. I resized the logo a lot (half the width or even more). It still was cut off or didn't show at all in the tablet and mobile outputs. I think the problem is that RoboHelp places the image (the logo) in the middle of the header and not to the left. Is there a way to change where the image is placed in the space above the TOC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To find any of your threads, click on your name in a post. You will then see them all. The one you are looking for is at https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/problem-with-skin-s-logo-on-different-devices/td-p/12144037

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp