• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Title not appearing in center in Frameless -studio output

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to  center the title in  header and topic page in Frameless output(studio skin). Tried increasing the indent to get the title to center. If I do so, in mobile view, title goes out of title bar (shows only 2 characters of my title) and the tool bar box also goes out title bar. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019 or 2020?

A screenshot of exactly where you are trying to centre things helps a lot. Please use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Some supporters will not open attachments for security reasons and if you do download, you are then not seeing the image inline with the text. Then thanks to a quirk of this forum you have to close the thread and reopen it before you can reply. Crazy but that's the way it is.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 2020. I want the title to be centered ( the one circled in red). If I try to center it by increasing the indent, in mobile view I am getting only VIR and it is not in the title bar.( The title(VIR), favorite and filter buttons appear in the right hand side just above the caption ("How can we help?")

virtualdataprocessing.png

Below is the screenshot of the mobile view

Mobile view.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just added the Studio skin to a test project and in the skin editor I clicked on the Layout tab and the General options. At the top of the screen are three icons and the first two are to edit the skin in different ways. That's not normally necessary but sometimes you may want it to resize in a different way to how it is set up by default.

Clicking on those two icons before making any changes the two versions adjust correctly. That suggests that something you have customised in the skin is causing the problem.

First add a fresh copy of the skin naming it something like Studio 2 to confirm it works with a default skin.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp