• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ToC books not opening in Chrome

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RoboHelp 19 Classic. The TOC books were working correctly until 2 days ago. I'm using 

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've branched you off because that was a really old discussion. Are you producing WebHelp with your RH2019 Classic version or HTML5 help? Are you patched up with Update 9?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebHelp with RH2019 Classic. Installed Update 9. Re-ran the help. Now help is not opening from application at all. When I click the Help button, it tries, but nothing happens. This is what was happening before the update with two of the books in the TOC. I would click it and you would see that it tried to open, but didn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the help work correctly if you open it independently of the application?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The the problem has to be with either what has been uploaded to the server / put in the app folders by the developers or the way they are calling the help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp