• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics and folders not getting generated in Responsive HTML 5 : Robohelp Reimagined 2019.0.14

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2023 Jan 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a project in Robohelp Reimagined 2019.0.14 and trying to generate Responsive HTML 5 ouput. Just the landing page of the file is getting generated in the output folder and all other topics/folders are missing from the output folder. That's the reason why I get file not found on clin\ciking any topc from the ToC/ the homepage.

Did anyone face the same issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this a new project created in RH2019 or did you upgrade it from a Classic version? If it's upgraded, it's possible something broke in the upgrade and you could test this by dragging topic to the toc and seeing if that freshly added topic works once you generate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a fresh project and not upgraded. The issue gets resolved if I move back to patch 12 instead of 14.

But for this we need uninstall and reinstall Robohelp with update 12.

Any fix that can work with update 14 itself?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With RH2019 you're now 2 versions behind, so don't expect to see any patch fix for this. I'd go up to RH2022 and test with it to see that it's been fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should also apply Update 8. 

@Amebr Could you please add the download link?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Peter Grainge They are on the last update for RH2019 (update 14). The numbering was a bit weird for that version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Amebr Yes of course, thank you. Also Update 8 was for 2020. 0/10 for my post.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't remember anyone posting a similar problem with update 14. A few things you could check.

Are all the topics that you want in your output in the table of contents file, and you don't have "Hide in output" selected for those table of contents entries, and the correct ToC file is selected in your output preset? And your table of contents file doesn't show any red icons next to the entries?

Are you using condition tags, and could your build expression be excluding your content incorrectly?

Does the Broken Links report look okay? That is, you can't see a bunch of broken topics links? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp