• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble generating RoboHelp 9 WebHelp

Participant ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a new project. I have three topics and I want to generate to the see how the output looks. Generating finished successfully, however no content shows. The screen in the browser window just flickers non-stop.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MDawn

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sadly, RoboHelp 9 is three versions old. The WebHelp output is likely having problems functioning correctly in today's modern browsers.

You seriously need to consider downloading the eval of the latest RoboHelp (2015 Release) and testing from that.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rick is correct. But until your new RH2015 arrives, you could try removing the eHlpDhtm.js from your source and regenerating. That helped (somewhat) for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 28, 2016 Mar 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your responses and so quickly. I was wondering if it was a version problem.

Thanks,

MDan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp