• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two merged (child) projects not appearing in parent project TOC

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 2019.0.9 to create a merged project. I have one parent project and 18 child projects. I have my folder structure successfully set up and I have ALL the child project TOCs redirected/loaded in the parent project TOC. I am getting no errors when I generate any child project or the parent project, but not matter what I do, I cannot two of these child projects to be displayed in the final merged project. I have deleted the child TOCs from the parent TOC and redirected to the parent TOC and regenerated the merged TOC, and still nothing. Any thoughts? I have attached screen grabs to illustrate the issue.

TIA,

TVB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also confirmed that Hide in Output is NOT selected for either child project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2019 Oct 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK, I had to update to a the .9 version - long story short, the merged project from which I was working was created in a Beta .9 version, and at the time that I was working this issue, I had access only to the released .8 version. I had assistance in getting upgraded to the .9 version and had to work out a few path details for some files, but now all is OK. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2019 Sep 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a test, could you try temporarily removing two of the working child projects from the parent toc and see if the two misbehaving ones now show up? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp