• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Reporting Questions

Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2013 Jun 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Rh Server 9, with Rh HTML 10.0.1.292.

Question 1: I see results when I look at the Usage Statistics and Page Views reports, but I have never seen any data in the Pages Per Visit report. Is there a known problem with this report?

Question 2: Since the time that users began hitting our Help from Windows 8 machines, the OS report has begun showing results for Windows NT. Does Rh Server just not know what to do when it is accessed by this OS? I'm sure we don't really have users running our program and opening the Help from NT machines.

Windows NT OS.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Bernardino50

Apparently this is an error from MS and not a RoboHelp Server issue. Here's a thread from Microsoft's site:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/ie/forum/ie10-windows_8/windows-8-user-agent-recognized-as-window...

Thanks for mentioning this. I will ask Adobe if there is anything the server reporting can do to fix this or whether this is a Microsoft issue.

John Daigle

John Daigle
Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor
Newport, Oregon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information regarding the NT issue! I'll be interested to hear what you find out from Adobe.

As for the Pages Per Visit report question, does this report work for you? I only get zeroes across the board. Sometimes, our server also seems to hang when it tries to generate this report.

Pages per Visit report.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 28, 2013 Jun 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John. Hey, I was just wondering if you'd learned any more about the "Windows NT" question from Adobe, and if you had any insights to share regarding the Pages Per Visit report?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp