• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to import skin

Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm unable to import a skin. I've made some custom changes on pre-defiend skin (Orange) and now I want to import this skin in the "live" project. Both projects are using the same verion of RH.

When importing the skin in the "live" project the following error messsage is shown... "Importing skin from different RoboHelp version is not supported. Upgrade the skin to current RoboHelp version and try again."

Again, the skin is a customized version of the pre-defiend skin "Orange". The original skin has been used in both the "test" and "live" projects. The customization has been done in the "test" project.

What am I missing here? I would expect that I simply could exprot the skin in the "test" project and then import this in "live" project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry.. using RH 2020.6.76

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I also had problems importing skins that I exported with the same RH version. See also https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp-discussions/importing-a-skz-file-that-is-exported-from-the-s... According to Peter Grainge, Adobe have found an issue that should be fixed in the next update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, thanks.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't tried it but you could see if copying the skin from one project to another using File Explorer then shows up. It is in Publish > Skins.

Try in a copy of the target project.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp