Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to login / activation issue RH2019 Classic

Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I contacted Customer Care. They indicated an activation issue RoboHelp fails to stay activated. Even though my Creative Cloud and other indicators recognize my status/installation, I am unable to login >> the system accepts my email address but doesn’t proceed to the password window. How can I stay activated? Thanks very much!

case-activation-2023-09-01_12-57-14.jpglogin-spin-2023-09-01_9-24-35.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did they have a written or oral dialogue with you? How did you get the response you have posted? 

This is something I think only Adobe can resolve so let me know the above and the case number along with some info on how your contact went. I can then raise this with an Adobe contact.

I have assumed RoboHelp is installed to the default location and you or whoever installed it had admin right. If that's not the case, I would try an uninstall, reboot and reinstall. Also you are on Windows 10 or 11.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter! 
I interacted with Adobe Customer Care using witten dialogue via chat (chat attached).
Yes, it would be great if you can raise this issue with Adobe >> it seems they have to fix the RH activation protocol. 
case number is ADB-30795760-P8F0. 
I won't be surprised if I have to reinstall.
Thanks again! 
adobe-cust-care-chat-trx-EXC-2023-09-01_11-19-57.jpg

thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening when you launch RH2019 Classic? Are you in some corporate scenario where the Internet is restricted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, unfortunately there are some restrictions; apparently the google auth would work, but I am curently unable to use it because of corporate restrictions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

According to the dialog they fixed it. Where's the dialogue saying there is an issue that Adobe have to fix?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp