Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see the output file while importing word on robohelp 2020 version 7

Explorer ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have created one document, that consists of some pages, I want to import all the word pages and output in pdf, word, and HTML format. But after giving all the settings on output preset. it didn't show in the output file. However, when I type a new topic on the authoring pane, I can view it as an output file. So, how to import the word file and convert it into a suitable output preset? Thanks. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After import, the topics show correctly in the authoring pane, correct? If not then perhaps this will help. RH2020 Importing/Linking Word/Fm Docs (grainge.org)

If the issue is that when you generate an output of any type, the topics do not show, then this will help. RH2020 The Table of Contents (grainge.org) Topics have to be in the selected TOC to get into the output.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp