Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Unable to since latest patch 2020.8.34

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We recently updated our RoboHelp software to the latest patch 2020.8.34. Since applying the patch when I generate the project, it is creating an additional file (csh-redirect.htm) that wasn't present prior to the patch update. We believe this file is causing us to not be able to view the contents in the publish. How do we prevent this file from generating? We may be wrong about what is causing it, so is anyone else having any issues?

Lenny2626775471rs_0-1665098554230.png

These are the current setting in my project. The correct file (index.htm) is still there and the Start Page for the output is still set to that.

Lenny2626775471rs_1-1665098554236.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file is there for me in a test project and the output opens correctly. I think we need more information.

What does 'not able to view the contents in publish' mean exactly? You right-click on the output preset and select View and the browser doesn't display anything? Part of the page loads, but not all? Or that works fine, but when you call the help from the application something does or doesn't happen?

I assume from your comments that this was initially working in RH2020 and stopped working when you applied update 8, but could you confirm this assumption is correct?

Also, what skin are you using - might not be relevant, but who knows. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp