• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to view the list of topics under the Project files and Responsive HTML output

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have imported the word document into the project, copying the word styles to RoboHelp and I'm unable to view the list of topics under the project files and therefore it is not reflected in the Responsive HTML output.

Can anyone help me in this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The answer will depend on what you did after importing the document and on the version of RoboHelp that you are using.

This page will show what needs to be done.

https://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/importing/about_importing_linking.htm

Take a look and if that doesn't help, come back with more information. My guess is you have imported the document but not then followed the next steps.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, will check it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp