• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unexpected skin change to ToC

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The appearance and behaviour of a ToC has changed (somehow) without my making any changes to the Layout or Skin.

The ToC that appeared yesterday (see ToC1.png attached) is what I want. On opening, all top-level topics appear in the navigation pane, with the first topic open to reveal the child topics.

This morning—without any intervention on my part—no ToC appears on opening (see ToC2.png). I have to click on the ToC button at the left to expose the ToC and then I only get the first topic and its children (see ToC3.png). I have to click on the tp topic to expose all the top-level topics in the entire ToC.

I then opened another RH project I hadn't worked on for weeks. It too now displayed  this new (user-unfriendly) ToC format despite  it behaving as per ToC1.png previously.

Something mysterious has gone on. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Your browser window is a different size. Make it a bit wider and it'll change to the first image you posted. That's how responsive output works - it changes based on the window size of the device you're using.

Please also use the Insert Photo icon to add images. It's easier for us to support, and the forum's buggy, which means if we open an attachment we have to close the discussion and reopen it before we can reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your browser window is a different size. Make it a bit wider and it'll change to the first image you posted. That's how responsive output works - it changes based on the window size of the device you're using.

Please also use the Insert Photo icon to add images. It's easier for us to support, and the forum's buggy, which means if we open an attachment we have to close the discussion and reopen it before we can reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks. I should have realised that, but the window was only marginally smaller than my normal maximum—so marginal that I didn't notice it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah it's happened to me before, it only takes a pixel difference. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp