• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade from Adobe RoboHelp 2015 to Adobe RoboHelp 2017?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two staff at my workplace using two different versions of Adobe RoboHelp: 2015 and 2017. While it's preferred to upgrade 2015 to 2017, there is no interest at this time in upgrading to 2019. Is it possible / is RoboHelp 2017 still available to be upgraded to from 2015? Again - we just want both staff to be working on the same version and the user of 2017 said at this time we should wait to upgrade to 2019. We already asked via Adobe Live Chat and we were referred to the Adobe Community Forum to ask. Please advise and thanks.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2019 Dec 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have changed the tag from Version Control to Classic as version control is not an issue here.

RoboHelp 2017 is no longer available but why is the 2017 user saying to wait. I could understand if they were referring to 2019 New UI but Classic is little different. From a cost point of view, you are upgrading to get little more functionality in Classic, that I can understand.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp