• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgrade RoboHelp 11 projects to new subscription version

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a couple of  RoboHelp projects and am currently using RoboHelp 11. My company is upgrading me to the current subscription version. Can I make this jump? Do I need to update the projects to another "classic" version first? It looks like the recommendation is to open the projects in 2015, 2017 or 2019 first. So do I need to purchase v2019 also?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try upgrading one project to directly to RH2020/2022 (depending on which version you end up getting). I thought I saw that the process had been fixed up for RH2020, so hopefully that goes smoothly.

If it doesn't, I think you might have to contact Adobe. There used to be a download link for RH2019, but it seems to have been removed - if it doesn't appear in your subscriptions page on the Adobe site (you will probably have to get your IT people to look at this, depending on how the software was bought) then you would have to contact Adobe support to see if they can provide a version for you to try.

See the following page for support contact options. The email address is recommended as it goes to a dedicated RH team. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Amebr Yes changes were made to the upgrade process so that upgrading via a later Classic version is no longer required.

My site www.grainge.org includes many free Authoring and RoboHelp resources that may be of help.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp