I've been using RGH2017 for a long time. I installed RH2020 recently. I can open my .XPJ in RH2017 but all the topics are missing. I made a full copy of the entire project in a separate folder before I used RH2020 to protect it when I upgraded. The topics are missing in that folder as well. When I attempt to view topics from the TOC, all the links are broken.
I tried to upgrade my RH2017 project to RH2020. The conversion process took only 3 seconds. The new output does not have any topics, just a few images. Nothing has been converted. I ran the output as responsive HTML5 to see what was generated and all I got were folders. There was no content.
I can't even work on my project in RH2017 anymore. And I honestly dread having to rebuild four years of content all over again.