• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded data model project to RH 2019, frameless output hangs

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a data model project that I upgraded from classic version to Robohelp 2019. Each table in the data model is a .htm file. When I generate using Frameless preset, and then view the output, the pages don't load completely and if I click on a link on the page it just hangs.

The pages loaded just fine when generated from the classic version.

Please let me know what kind of info you need to help with this. I am basically looking for a starting point as to where to look for the problem. Many thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Have you tried simply putting a blank line or two at the end of the topic?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you saying the tables are within an HTM file or are you saying something else? If the latter, I'm not clear.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried several times to post a response in the forum but I click Post and nothing happens. Here is the last thing I tried to post:
There is a separate .htm file for each table in the data model. For example, the account table info is in account.htm.

My index.htm page has links to each table (.htm file). For example:
Tables
1. account

When generated, the last line of the page is cut off at the bottom. If I click on a table link, it goes to that page, but also cuts off the bottom line and the page hangs (spinning cursor).

 

I tried in different browsers but got the same response, so I don't think it is a browser issue.

Moderator - Personal Info removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried simply putting a blank line or two at the end of the topic?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I think that solved it. I ended up using a master page with some padding in it, and applied the master page to all 500 of my .htm pages. Now the page looks fine.

As for the page hanging, I needed to add all of the table pages to the TOC. In the classic version, I didn't have to do these things, but I'm just glad to figure it out.

Thanks so much for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp