• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from 2017 to RoboHelp 2019 Generate Web Help missing

Participant ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I was just upgraded from RoboHelp 2017 to 2019. I obvioulsy have user guides created in the 2017 version that will have no problem being upgraded to 2019.

However, I have one set of guides that I had to generate Web Help for. I do not see this this as a type of output presets in 2019. What shall I do in order to still provide the right file format for these guides?

One other question: I am seeing information online for RoboHelp 2019 Classic. Is this a different verison of RoboHelp 2019?

Thank you,

Michele

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

WebHelp has just become HTML5 help with the responsiveness turned off - there's a flag in the layout for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

The \!SSL!\ folder inside your project is no more - they had found too many people goofed and generated their output over their RH project files (leading to painful reverse engineering of the source files). So now they are located (by default) outside your project. However, you can choose where that folder will be by editing the Output Preset. If you follow Peter's schema on how to structure you projects and output, you can keep it all neat & tidy like before.
You should have sample projects loca

Votes

Translate

Translate

The thread shows it was created by you.

image.png

Also I did explain above. As Jeff has also explained, too many people messed up their project so now you generate to wherever you want other than inside the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

I just tried with Internet Explorer and the site doesn't work. I don't think Internet Explorer is supported by Microsoft any more, so I would recommend Chrome or Firefox. Otherwise Microsoft Edge, which might be more acceptable to IT departments...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The main part of my site is created using Dreamweaver.

The RoboHelp Tour is created with RoboHelp using the Orange skin. For that reason it will give issues with IE. Microsoft now recommend Edge rather than IE so try that or pretty much anything but IE.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp