• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

upload dates for linked baggage files report

New Here ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to run a report that will output all the all the pages' linked baggage files and also include the date they were created and/or uploaded? Such as pull file info from a PDF, word or excel doc. I'm asking because or site has 4000+ documents, and some are older than we'd like. I want to be able to find them quickly and keep and 'Inventory' of what we have with the dates attatched. Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not that I can see. The only thing I can think of that might do the trick is a utility such as Karen's Directory Printer (google it). It prints the structure with dates. Maybe that can be configured to give you what you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp