• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

uploading a Foresee feedback function to Robohelp 2019 projects

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have experience in implementing the ForeSee Feedback function to their RH project? It allows you to place a floating button on all your help screens (labeled feedback). And once clicked by the user it opens up a short survey so one can get feedback. For example, "Did you find what you were looking for?", "If not, what were you looking for?", etc...  I was able to get it to work, but because of the RH html5 player, the button is not appearing. But Foresee is stating that the code was triggered properly. 

We are using Google Analytics tag manager in coordination with the ForeSee survey function.  Just can't get the Feedback button to show up. it's hidden?  thank you for any insight anyone.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2020 Jun 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't seen anyone post about this. 2019 Classic or New UI?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the delay in responding. If i recall correctly, we tested in RH 2017 and/or RH Classic 2019. (maybe we should try to test in RH 2019 new UI. thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How did you do it? I know you said the button isn't visible, but I'm curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp