• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT - Robohelp AppCrash

Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I am trying to Save and Generate the RH project, RH crashes. Apparently it is AppCrash. What is it? How do I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Creating a new .SSL profile worked resolve this issue. Somehow the old Responsive Server file got corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Robohelp? If it's 2019, is it Classic or new ui?  What is the exact error you're getting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a new .SSL profile worked resolve this issue. Somehow the old Responsive Server file got corrupt.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unlocked this thread as I can see no reason to lock it. Who locked it and why?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did Peter - it seemed like an open invitation for every future "AppCrash" to pile on - when they should create a new thread describing their issue in far more detail and response than the original poster of this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I generally wait for such possibilities to happen and deal with them then. Lock it now if you wish as anyone coming here can now see a reason that wasn't there before.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp