• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

User Assets Feature

Participant ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please explain the purpose and usage of User Assets option in RH 2020? I am not able to view any reference guide online for this.

User Asset.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

@Jeff_Coatsworth Baggage files are added by including them in the TOC and then hiding them. User Assets has other uses and I have reached out to Adobe for a better definition than I can give. Typically they would be script files and CSS files that would affect the loaded output but hopefully that can be explained better.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

for RH 2020 Frameless Ouput with Dark Skin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Think they used to be called "Baggage Files" in Classic versions of RH - basically any files you want to distribute in your project when it's generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jeff_Coatsworth Baggage files are added by including them in the TOC and then hiding them. User Assets has other uses and I have reached out to Adobe for a better definition than I can give. Typically they would be script files and CSS files that would affect the loaded output but hopefully that can be explained better.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I now have more information. Skins can only be edited in the skin editor. However, you can also make changes post generation by writing a script and adding it to User Assets. Any files required by that script such as image or CSS files will also be added in the User Assets field.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp