• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Indogo custom toc images in a merged project

Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use custom toc images (the visual aspect already addressed in this community and answered) in a merged project.  I am using the same customized copy of indigo in Framemaker (where I managing the content) and in RH where I am merging the content.  The custom toc images work well except for the following:

When I click on a book at the top most level of the toc (which visually looks correct with the custom toc images), the next page reverts to showing the standard book icon.

top most level

Next level after clicking on Display Role Access

Note, the Display Role image displayed here is the non-hover view of the "back" arrow.  When you hover over this, you see

I did nothing for this to work, and I think it is pretty cool.

The problem is that the two standard book images should be custom images I have selected for those topics in the Framemaker content published using the same version of the customized Indigo layout.

Any ideas how to fix, or where I should start to look to solve this?

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

I made good progress on resolving this issue.  Short answer is that the custom image mapping only works for the top level menu.  Which is actually fine, since I wanted the book to open directly upon clicking on the top menu image.  To do this, I constructed the multi-chapter book in FM all in one FM file, with the FM TOC providing the RH toc structure.  Works great.

Now my next task is to figure out how to get the "index, Glossary, etc buttons to center on the page.  Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2017 Jun 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I made good progress on resolving this issue.  Short answer is that the custom image mapping only works for the top level menu.  Which is actually fine, since I wanted the book to open directly upon clicking on the top menu image.  To do this, I constructed the multi-chapter book in FM all in one FM file, with the FM TOC providing the RH toc structure.  Works great.

Now my next task is to figure out how to get the "index, Glossary, etc buttons to center on the page.  Any thoughts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp