• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I See a List of Bookmarks?

Participant ,
May 24, 2021 May 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH2019. I'm so sorry if this is obvious to locate. I can't find the Bookmark Manager like I used to in version 2017. Is this feature gone? Where can I find the Bookmark Panel/List/Manager? Thank you so much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bookmark Manager in 2017? Do you mean the Topic List?

In 2019 in the Contents Panel you will see chevrons next to topics with bookmarks. You have to click those individually to see the bookmarks for a topic.

The Topic List Report in 2019/2020 does not have an option to show bookmarks. Please follow this link to request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your feature request in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As always, thank you Peter. I'm sorry, I thought it's called Bookmark Manager in 2017 version where I can see "all" of the bookmarks in one place. In RH2019, I know I can see the bookmark(s) if I go to each topic. I will request for that feature. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Peter for suggesting to request the feature... here it is https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-9255 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post instructions for RH2017 on how to access this bookmark list? I admit I'm not aware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If two of the best RoboHelpers don't know it, I must be mistaken, so I truly apologize. I swear though, there as a way that you can see the whole list of bookmarks, but now I'm not sure. I'm sorry, Gentlemen. Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please be reassured (or not 😛 ) that there's a lot about Robohelp I don't know. For example, I discovered 30 seconds ago that there are configuration buttons in the Link View tab, which I've "only" been using regularly for 2 decades 😛

It could also just be a terminology thing. Maybe you use a word that I don't associate with the feature, so I just don't make the connection.

I did have one thought. When you enter a link in RH Classic the "Select Destination" field displays the topics, and the bookmarks for each topic (usually for a selected folder, but you can change the view to "All folders"). Perhaps that's what you mean? If so, you do kind of get the same functionality in New UI, but you have to manually expand each topic to show the associated bookmarks, rather than them displaying with a different icon.

Do please let us know more details about the feature you used in RH2017 and perhaps we can figure out what you were looking at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Really do appreciate your time as always. You guys are the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp