• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can you find a collection of webhelp skins for RH 1?

Explorer ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

Where might I find additional skins to select from for a RH 11 webhlep project other than the few in my projects skins gallery?  The option to import from the web takes me to https://creative.adobe.com/addons, but I don't see RoboHelp listed in the applications and a search on RoboHelp doesn't return anything.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Diane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2015 Sep 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out Willam’s new site - helpessentials.com – he’s got some freebie ones there & some paid versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 25, 2015 Sep 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee Jeff, why not give us a real live link to click?

There USED to be a collection of about 40, 50 or more skins that one could view and download free of charge. And unfortunately, it seems RoboHelp and Captivate are kind of "red headed stepchildren" because Adobe HAD this thing called the "Exchange". And that's where all these beasties were at one point. Then along came a stormy day and this whole "Creative Cloud" thing. And a new area that is now called "Adobe Add-ons ( https://creative.adobe.com/addons ) and all that seems to be listed there are things that would apply to the whole Creative Cloud applications.

I would heartily suggest that anyone wanting to see RoboHelp and Captivate things added back in to please send Adobe a message about it. You can do that by visiting the Adobe Wish Form

Click here to open the Wish Form.

Oh, and here's a clickable link for what Jeff mentioned.

Click here to view HelpEssentials

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I just picked up on that title line.

There was nothing akin to a skin in RoboHelp version 1. (I suspect you meant to type "RoboHelp 11".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you both.  Yes, RH 11.  Sorry to find out I wasn't mistaken that those skins are not to be found anymore.  Was beginning to feel stupid that I couldn't find them.  Guess I'll be doing more skin editing than I have before!  Had no trouble with Jeff's link:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL – that’s what you get with a quickie copy & paste

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp