• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows 10 anniversary edition update stops Responsive HTML 5 output working in Edge browser.

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have found that installing the Windows 10 anniversary edition update stops the Responsive HTML 5 output working when using the Microsoft Edge browser. I am using RoboHelp version 11. The problem is that the table of Contents is not displayed. The problem is caused by Active X content being blocked in the Edge browser. The content is displayed correctly in Internet Explorer. Has anyone else seen this problem please? Could you also let me know if this problem exists in RoboHelp version 2015?

Thanks for any advice.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH2015 (with all patches applied) produces HTML5 help that Edge can display. Depending on the location of the help (local C:\ drive, network LAN drive, or Internet webserver) you may have to add the local locations to your list of Trusted Locations or manually add a Mark of the Web (MOTW) line to your HTML5 files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this. I also tested on RH2015 and did not find the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp