• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word output creates Normal style with .001pt spacing and bullets that are not in the template.

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Making Word output from a simple project. Apply the KB Blank.dotx template, where spacing to 0 before and 10pt after, as shown below. No bullets. When I look at the RH conversion from p to Normal, it shows .001pt spacing after and bullets. (added shot of that below too.) The resulting document uses the .001pt spacing, bullets, which then causes further problems with other styles based on Normal. This happened with several templates. Work around for spacing changed the value to the correct one. And that worked. Bad_output.png

Settings in the KB Blank.dotx as seen in Word! Very confusing. Very bad. Please shed light on this issue.

KB Blank spacing.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mary,

Can you please send us this word template?

Let us check and come back to you. You can inbox me on forum or email me at sumahesh@adobe.com 

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Surbhi Maheshwari, 

Thank you for the quick response. I've sent the template, as requested by email.  In addition, I've attached a more simple template (Technical Bulletins.dotx)  that only resulted in the spacing error, not the bullets. That may help you debug the issue more easily. 
Additional information that may be helpful is that the templates have worked well for several documents. 
I look forward to resolving this issue. 
Regards, 
MaryEAD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp