• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word output - links in tables not formatted correctly

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Using RH 2020 and discovered an interesting issue that I can't resolve. When I generate printed output, the links that are in tables are placed in a separate line, as seen in the attached image. This does not happen in my html5 output, which uses the same css, and it does not happen to links that are not in tables. I am using 1 master page, which references 1 css file. CSS is:

a {
display: inline;
color: #01637c;
text-decoration: underline;
}

2021-11-10_15-20-34.png

Has anyone else run into this? Any suggestions are much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the latest patch? You can check using Help > Updates. As of today, the latest version is update 6. If you have the first release, there's a bug with the updater, which means you have to download the latest patch manually. After you install it, the updater will work correctly. https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/robohelp-downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Amebr. I do have the latest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am seeing the same in a simple test I just set up. Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com. Post the link to your bug report here and I will add my vote.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter. I reported the bug here: RH-10362 | Tracker (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have added a vote.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp