Highlighted

2019 Classic Responsive Help Script when Page Loads Characters Disappear

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2019 Classic Responsive HTML help. When the help home page topic loads, it initially loads with parentheses characters used for some acronyms and some extra spaces after a table at the bottom of the topic. This appears for only a moment (maybe a second), before scripts finish running/when the page finishes loading. The parenthesis characters disappear along with the extra space at the bottom of the topic before the footer. I am planning to try to hunt down the script that is running and attempt to fix the page-load bug, but I was wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows what script needs modification.

Topics

Classic, HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

2019 Classic Responsive Help Script when Page Loads Characters Disappear

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using 2019 Classic Responsive HTML help. When the help home page topic loads, it initially loads with parentheses characters used for some acronyms and some extra spaces after a table at the bottom of the topic. This appears for only a moment (maybe a second), before scripts finish running/when the page finishes loading. The parenthesis characters disappear along with the extra space at the bottom of the topic before the footer. I am planning to try to hunt down the script that is running and attempt to fix the page-load bug, but I was wondering if anyone else has come across this or knows what script needs modification.

Topics

Classic, HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?