• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ability to favorite topics within Azure Blue layout?

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  Can end users favorite content within a RoboHelp Azure Blue layout?  I have only seen this feature available in the Indigo layout.  Thank you in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please always indicate which version of Robohelp you're using as the answer can vary depending on the version. If Rh2019, please also indicate if it's Classic (with the ribbon) or New UI. 

For RH2019 Classic, I think the only layout with favourites is Indigo. For RH2020 I think there are more, but I don't have access to check right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am on RoboHelp 2020.4.157 New UI.  We're currently using Azure Blue and I don't see the end user favorite feature.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can't see a Favorites section in Azure Blue then it doesn't have the feature, I don't think. I'm not particularly surprised as all the development since 2019 has been going in to Frameless skins.

Perhaps one of those would meet your needs if you really need favourites?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp