• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Favourites button in Indigo html5 template doesn't work properly

Participant ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the Indigo html5 template that came with the 2019 release of Robohelp. I am all up to date on my upgdates but have not updated the Indigo template since I started working with it several months ago.

When I click on the Add Favourites button, it behaves like the Favourites button, opening the Favourites list. I have to position the mouse about a whole icon over to the right from the Add Favourites button to get the Add Favourites function. When I hover directly over the Add Favourites button, the tooltip is for Favourites, not Add, and when I click, it is Favourites, not Add.

Is there any way to fix this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing as it's a little hard to imagine. Please use the Insert Photos icon to include the image in your post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

set as fave.pngfave.png

Here are screenshots. Thanks! I do believe it happens in latest versions of Edge, Firefox, Chrome, Safari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, it might be something to do with the customisations you've made.

As a test, can you add a new copy of Indigo to your project (call it something different to your current copy, like Indigo2) and generate using that? Things won't look right, but will determine if the buttons are correct without any customisations applied.

Also post back with whether you're using RH2019 Classic or RH2019 New UI as any solutions will be very different between the two versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It turns out that getting a different copy of the indigo template resolved that issue.

What is the best way to get the very latest version of indigo from Adobe? I am seeing some 2017 file dates in the template I grabbed.

Thanks so much Amebr!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What point version of RH2019 are you on? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Clicking the + button in the Skins tab should get the latest version for your installed RH copy. I don't think they can be downloaded separately. (For Classic versions there used to be a page but that link doesn't work any more.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp