• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Item to RH15 Quick Access Toolbar

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what the name of the function was in earlier versions - I just knew what icon to click. What I need to do in RH15 is display topics in a browser WITHOUT generating output.

I went through every tab in the Customize User Interface dialog, and didn't see anything that looked like it would do this. What is the name of this function, and which tab is it under?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Okay, gotcha. Here's what you need to do.

First, ensure a topic is open in the editor and has focus. Just click a word or something to ensure focus is there.

Then click the Edit tab and you should see this icon:

tmp2.png

That's the new look of the Preview icon.

An easy way to add it to your Quick Access Toolbar is to just right-click it and choose to add it!

tmp3.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2016 Jun 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I know when you preview you have the ability to choose a browser installed on your system, but that requires you click the button on the top right of the preview window.

tmp1.png

Is this perhaps what you are referring to?

I took a look at RoboHelp 11 and nothing is jumping out at me.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2016 Jun 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have that - in fact, the pair of glasses is what I was looking for. It used to always be right there, and now it's buried. Is that window you provided an image of a pod? If so, what is the pod name?

This is what I see:

Robohelp.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, gotcha. Here's what you need to do.

First, ensure a topic is open in the editor and has focus. Just click a word or something to ensure focus is there.

Then click the Edit tab and you should see this icon:

tmp2.png

That's the new look of the Preview icon.

An easy way to add it to your Quick Access Toolbar is to just right-click it and choose to add it!

tmp3.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and that first image I shared was the RoboHelp Preview window.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No wonder I couldn't find it! They change the name, the icon and the location in one upgrade! I'm all set now, though. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp