• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add Topic Title on Topic Page

Explorer ,
May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new Master Page in my RoboHelp2015 project. Previously when I created a new topic, the topic title automatically appeared in the title when I opened it to edit. But with the new Master Page, it does not. Is there a specific code that I need to add to my Master Page? Currently, I have text in place of the title in the Master Page.

Topic Title.png

master page1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2017 May 22, 2017

When you are editing the Master Page, put the cursor where you want the Title to appear. Then click the Insert tab followed by Field and choose Title. Then format as a Heading 1 and you should be set!

2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you are editing the Master Page, put the cursor where you want the Title to appear. Then click the Insert tab followed by Field and choose Title. Then format as a Heading 1 and you should be set!

2.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much, Rick! That was it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp