Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Google OAuth to a RoboHelp Frameless Help Center

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to find out if anyone here has experience of putting a Frameless help center generated by RoboHelp 2020 behind a Google OAuth sign in for their organisation?

We want to host a brower-based help center, but keep it private to Google accounts who are part of our organisation. It anyone has attempted this, or something similar, please let me know.

Thanks for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there code that Google OAuth requires on each page? (Don't know enough about it myself) - if so you could have it in a Master Page applied to the topics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies Jeff!

This is currently being investigated by somebody in my company as a possibility. Will post when we know more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're headed in a similar direction later this year. Customer-facing hybrid (local and Azure cloud-based) application access is managed via Auth0. The knowledge base I'm developing will also be hosted in Azure and accessed from the customer application (latching onto the Auth0 auth controls). Unfortunately, I don't have any details now. I'll be working with our developers to incorporate the kb later. If/when I have more info, I'll post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp