• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding the Print icon to the Tablet and Mobile Responsive HTML 5 output

Participant ,
Oct 18, 2017 Oct 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could anyone advise how to add the "Print" icon to the Responsive HTML5 output for Tablet and Mobile. I am using RoboHelp 2017, and cannot do this within the GUI. Thanks for any Help you can offer with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Print was only added in one of the updates. I guess it was missed from tablets and phones on the basis that printing from those is not the norm as not all devices have print functionality unless added.

It's certainly not possible via the UI but you might be able to find the code in layout.css and add it to the tablet and phone sections. Good luck with that and do let us know if you get it to work.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see, thanks. I have been trying to update the code in Layout.css, but no luck so far. I will persevere, and let you know if I get it to work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using the Charcoal_Grey layout, by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp