• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adjust space between list number and text after number in RoboHelp 11

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2015 Nov 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I adjust the space between a list number and the text that follows the number? I sometimes need to list process steps that get into the double-digits, and from step 10 on up, there is no space between the list number and the text. I've looked all through the help and searched the menu options on RoboHelp 11, but cannot find a way to increase the space between the number and the text that follows. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming it’s formatted in the HTML as an ordered list, you should be able to play around with all that via the CSS applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried that. There is no setting that allows for the adjustment of the space between the number and the text following, even on the Styles dialog. Here's an image of that dialog:

StyleSheetDialog.jpg

You can do it in Microsoft Word - it's called Text Position on the customized list dialog. But there is no such setting in RoboHelp 11... at least not that I can find. The Spacing selections on this dialog are for before and after the line of text, not between the number and the text following.  The Indent left is where the number starts and the indent right is where the line ends.  There are no other options to allow me to adjust where the text starts after the line number... and I can't make an adjustment using the ruler on the design sheet either - it doesn't let me add tab marks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to this - http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4373046/css-control-space-between-bullet-and-li - you can

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2015 Nov 24, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found an answer that requires me to manipulate the HTML code for the screen, but it does not help me to globally reset the settings for a numbered or bulleted list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp