• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Air CSH Layout changes on Zoom Out

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have successfully generated the Adobe Air CSH output using the RoboHelp 10.

Every thing is fine until we Zoom out the help on Mozilla Firefox browser. The layout of the help file behaves abruptly as shown in the screenshot. This is only happening on Mozilla Firefox browser (all versions).

Kindly suggest any resolution regarding this.

Thanks

screenshot-1.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AIR Help is a format that Adobe introduced but it did not take off for various reasons. It has not been updated in any way for several releases of RoboHelp.

My recommendation would be that you upgrade to RoboHelp 2017 and use the more modern HTML5 layouts.

As far as your issue is concerned, I don't know what you mean by "behaves abruptly". Are you referring to the fact that the page appears to open but then freezes, as far as I can make out?

My guess would be an incompatibility with the current version of Firefox. It has had many updates since RoboHelp 10 was released, To check that, create a simple project with two or three topics and see if that has the same behaviour.

Also try with a different template.

You make reference to CSH. Is this only an issue when the help is called to a specific topic. If you open it at the start page, does it then function correctly?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Behaves Abruptly means, when i zoom out, the size of the right pane also decreases and moves above the left page as appears in the screenshot.

Will try with other templates and see if the issue persists.

Thanks alot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp