• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AIR

Explorer ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any other way to collaborate with SMEs for RoboHelp besides Adobe AIR. It seems to keep getting confused with the Captivate Reviewer, and says it's already downloaded, but every time I check I only have Captivate Reviewer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Why are you not using Review PDFs?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2016 Jan 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you not using Review PDFs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You’re right Jeff, looks like that’s what I’ll have to do. Adobe AIR simply refuses to play nice. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2016 Jan 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Personally, I'd want to know exactly how you were trying to "collaborate" and at what point you were seeing the issues with AIR.

Strange that you would keep seeing Captivate reviewer. AIR is a base runtime application that provides the foundation for other applications to use. Captivate Reviewer is one of them but there are likely many others. For example, I believe TweetDeck uses the AIR foundation.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp