Exit

Adobe RoboHelp 2015/IE 11 Issue

New Here ,
May 04, 2017 May 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

I was wondering if anyone has ran across this strange issue:

1. Using Adobe RoboHelp 2015, we have a couple of manuals that are posted with the Flash Player output.
2. Users are using IE 11 - most of the time, the main frame will display, but the table of contents shows up blank.
3. Verified that all Adobe Flash Player is up to date, made sure that IE 11 is up to date, etc.

The table of contents for these manuals (both published via flash player) does not display most of the time with IE 11. Anyone else ran into this? Basic trouble-shooting steps like clearing Internet Explorer history, resetting to default settings, etc. have been done.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not aware of any fixes for this. FlashHelp created in RoboHelp 2015 or earlier can still be generated but otherwise FlashHelp as an output has been dropped in RoboHelp 2017.

I can only suggest contacting Adobe Support.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp