I have tested the new Adobe RoboHelp 2019 with the latest version available a month ago, and after installing it, the Robohelp 2019 has a multilingual interface that works fine, but it doesn't if later you open the Robohelp 2019 Classic, the UI stays in English, which is the default language we got.
Notice that you can't change the UI language on Classic but just the project language.
Is it possible that a hidden option need to be activated somewhere to change the UI language or that the installation is corrupted somehow despite it was installed on several different machines and everything works but the UI language change?
Does anyone has any ideas about this behavior?
Thanks and kind regards.
I am not quite clear on what is not changing. If I change the UI language in the New UI, then close and reopen the New UI version, it is in the new language. I repeated that and it is working fine.
Are you saying that on opening Classic it is not in the changed language as in the New UI? I wouldn't expect it to be. They are two separate programs with no links whatsoever. If I recall correctly, Classic versions have to be uninstall them and then reinstall selecting the language you require.
If you mean something else, please clarify.
In fact Robohelp 2019 includes a Classic version too. I installed it on machines that haven't had any other Adobe application and after the installation, on the Programs Menu I found a Classic version and also a 2019.
What I'm saying is that the 2019 changes the UI language without any problems but not the Classic.
What I am saying is that you have to uninstall and reinstall with Classic selecting the different language in the process. That will change Classic and the New UI to the new language.
Obviously you can then change New UI at any time but Classic will require the above procedure.
This will not affect your projects but always best to create backups first.