Highlighted

Adobe Security Updates for RH 8

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to update my RoboHelp 8 with the Security Update mentioned in here. Though its an old post, I need to update the same in my machine. The link to the zip file (APSB11-23_2.zip) is broken (404 error).

Can someone tell me where can I find and download this zip file? Need it urgently.

Thanks in advance,

Vimal

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Security Updates for RH 8

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I wanted to update my RoboHelp 8 with the Security Update mentioned in here. Though its an old post, I need to update the same in my machine. The link to the zip file (APSB11-23_2.zip) is broken (404 error).

Can someone tell me where can I find and download this zip file? Need it urgently.

Thanks in advance,

Vimal

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 15, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Help > Updates isn't working to get you updated, try the direct path - Adobe - Support : RoboHelp Support Center : Service Releases

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2017 0