Highlighted

All File Dialogs in general

Explorer ,
May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every Filedialog has a combobox showing the recently selected filenames. But when I select a filename just via this combobox, the "Open" button does not get active.

Win7x64 / RH11 / SP4

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

All File Dialogs in general

Explorer ,
May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every Filedialog has a combobox showing the recently selected filenames. But when I select a filename just via this combobox, the "Open" button does not get active.

Win7x64 / RH11 / SP4

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suppose it's because it only lists the file name, not the path to the file.

You can submit bug reports here:

Adobe - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

HTH

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
May 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it shows the full path there - even without quotes. And this is another bug: you always have to remove the quotes from the name.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, sorry I can't help more. My "File name" field only shows the file name and not the path. And no quotes, either.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you take a screenshot of what you're describing and post it (use the web interface)? That might give us a better idea of what you're talking about.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines