Highlighted

An error occurred while trying to save data to rhbag.apj

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a RoboHelp 8 project in new RoboHelp 11 and receive the following error:

An error occurred while trying to save data to rhbag.apj...

I can see this file in the project but many of my baggage files (.pdfs) are missing and I am not able to add them back into the project. I select New Baggage file and select the file to add, however the file is not added and no other error is received.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

An error occurred while trying to save data to rhbag.apj

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a RoboHelp 8 project in new RoboHelp 11 and receive the following error:

An error occurred while trying to save data to rhbag.apj...

I can see this file in the project but many of my baggage files (.pdfs) are missing and I am not able to add them back into the project. I select New Baggage file and select the file to add, however the file is not added and no other error is received.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the file writable or set to read only?

Probably, the rhbag.apj got corrupted. If you open it up with notepad (or other text/xml editor), what do you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines