Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Android app from RH2015 fails, but the one from RH11 works

Mentor ,
Jun 28, 2016 Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I published a Responsive HTML output from RH2015 and RH11 and converted both to an Android app using PhoneGap Build.

When I install on Android 4.x devices, only the one published from RH11 works. Topics from RH2015 output displays the content for a second and show white screen after that.

I compared the Index.html of both outputs and I found only one addition to the RH2015 version.

<script type="text/javascript" src="whxdata/whtagdata.js"></script>

Is this the culprit that is causing my RH2015 output to fail? Or is there something else?

Note:

I have the latest version of both RH11 and RH2015.

I am publishing the same project in both versions without any change whatsoever.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a RH11 Layout for the app? If you use the Azure blue layout, does it work correctly then?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Checked with Azure Blue just now. That has never-ending pre-loader (splash screen?).

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 02, 2016 Jul 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm. I'm getting confused about what is happening here. Can you mail me at contact [at] wvanweelden [dot] eu? I would like you to try an app file generated by me and see if we can figure out how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp