Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

API Documentation Templates on RoboHelp

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Am a Tech Writer and am quite a rookie with respect to RoboHelp. Lately, I've been wondering if there's any template or any other kind of aid available for me in-built in RoboHelp. I understand than I can create a template of my own and reuse the content pieces to stitch a complete API guide on my own via RH, but am just curious to know if there's any help from RH by default. Am expecting your reply on this to plan my works this weekend. Please consider this as an immediate favor.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

API template in RH? Nope.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all I see all forum posts so if you post there I reply where I have an answer. Private messages are for things that cannot be discussed openly for whatever reason, not for grabbing someone's attention.

Am expecting your reply on this to plan my works this weekend. Please consider this as an immediate favor.

All forum supporters will answer as quickly as their other commitments permit. If that is not quick enough, then you need to contact support.

I am happy to help people on the forum but you are better off posting on the main forums, as you did, as there you will get answers I cannot cover or am simply not available to assist with.

Good luck with what you need to do.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your options are going to vary depending on what version of RH you have. 

If you click File > New  > Project in RH 2019 Classic or older, you'll see a list of templates available. I don't believe any are specific to an API, but perhaps one is close enough you could adapt to your needs.

I can't remember the path or options for RH 2019 New. I feel like there are fewer options, but I don't have access right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp